Saturday, November 19, 2022

ADS

This week was interesting. There was not much to really do besides edit and edit our ads again. This was so simple and easy for me until I was taught that editing was an important and key part of ads. We have t see what works and what does not. With this now in mind, I was able to take much more out of this week maybe than others. The other thing I found helpful was watching some ad tutorials on YouTube and being able to learn and take away quite a bit from multiple people. Now realizing what ad optimization can and will do for simple ads is helpful for the future especially. As we change and edit things and learn from our and others' mistakes we can become the experts we need and others will look up to as well. I'm excited to see how my ads perform and what I can do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment