Saturday, November 26, 2022

endorse

 This week was a crazy one for sure! The holidays with work and school did not look out for me at all. Quite honestly felt like they were all out to kill me this thanksgiving. But nonetheless, I pressed forward and was able to learn quite a bit from my classmates and usual. This week we went over tracking information again for our websites, we also worked on in some discussions about SEO and how they work and other ideas they had that we can implement in our business. One of the great ideas that were brought to my attention was endorsements, specifically from bigger name brands or companies to have your name partnered or trusted by recognizable companies. This really was a home run for me as in the position I am in for work directly correlates with this and it is fully true. Making a name for yourself and the company is hard so sponsoring or making a partnership is key to success often times.

No comments:

Post a Comment