Saturday, October 15, 2022

Designing

 This week was understanding more about our website. We were taught to make a button with and through PayPal. I quickly discovered it wouldn't be as useful to me and my business as it would be to others and their businesses. As I would be an affiliate and advertisement for a company I wouldn't charge anything. I could create a button as a link so every time a customer wants a solar proposal I could generate it with the information they fill out, or it sends them directly to the company and if the deal goes through I get a portion of the deal as I gave them the lead. This week has me thinking about a lot, including how I want to structure the website and what I want my customer to see and feel when going through my website. I believe its also important to take on feedback and listen to my customers and make those changes for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment