Saturday, October 8, 2022

entering new fields

 This week was a bit everywhere for me. It was a lot of emotions, I felt like an emotional rollercoaster. There were so many things to get done that I am so unfamiliar with that sometimes takes a while for me to understand. And then when I feel I understand I end up being completely wrong. This week I was planning just about everything and trying to execute every step which is also always very exhausting sometimes. We learned about website building, domain, and web builders. There is so much new information I am excited to learn about and learn to be able to power right on through all these challenges in the future. Something else that stuck with me is to work in silence and let no other people know what I do and what I am doing to... This builds a good characteristic that helps you surpass everyone and just about anything else you set your mind to. The quote of the day is "Actions speak louder than words". 

No comments:

Post a Comment