Saturday, October 29, 2022

 This week was pretty exciting altogether. It included really coming up with a strategy of words and ads for the website we built for our businesses. I found it a little harder to come up with these keywords for our ads campaign. I personally have no experience in running ads and feel that I will choose the wrong words. I did realize I can see how they are performing and how money changes where my ads are placed and how often. I decided to put a five-dollar daily limit for my ad campaign because I feel I need to test things out what type of ads i will run and how effective is one keyword versus another. I really enjoyed learning and reading my other classmates' ideas and how they would run ads where and how. I also love seeing this step-by-step process of building a business and I think it's very beneficial to me and what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment