Saturday, October 1, 2022

Strict barriers broken

 This week was for me everywhere. I have one strict thought process and thinking wow I really feel confident and I got this finally and then read another student's perspective and totally my opinion is changing because what they are saying connects more with what I want for the hypothetical group we are helping. What this taught me is there are so many ways to get to where someone wants to be in the future. There are endless possibilities with business and what product to sell and what business model to use. It truly is an art and I have never thought about it that way. I tend to think this is a strict hard rulebook for success but now in it, I see how the rules change and can bend and that business is flowy and not so tough and rough. Business more relates to a wooden sculpture with all the moving joints and parts that artists use to sculpt what they want.


No comments:

Post a Comment