Saturday, October 22, 2022

website

 This week was really exciting! I learned a lot of cool things. I was able to build my first website to have buttons actually work and create a successful representation of my business for affiliate marketing. I definitely struggled a lot and so did others when we looked into the legal structure of our potential businesses and how taxes would work. There are so many differences between states and cities. I collaborated with some CPA's and seemed to be even more confused. I think having people with experience help you or guide you is one of the biggest bits of help. Having a mentor changes the learning curve and helps you avoid mistakes that they may have encountered when building and or structuring their businesses. I did have lots of fun building and learning how to add everything to a website. I know this helps me in the future and allow me to have the opportunity to be a mentor to someone later.

No comments:

Post a Comment